Stellar Works is a dynamic company experiencing rapid growth. We are constantly seeking people who are passionate about their work and would find appealing to forge a new global brand. Candidates for all positions must be team-players and able to work under pressure.
If you are interested in being part of Stellar Works, please browse through the openings below and send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, writing on the subject the job position that best suits your profile.
Stellar Works is looking to hire a Graphic Designer to join our marketing department based 5 minutes walk from Jingan Temple, where you will an important part of the team responsible for the creative output of the brand.
You’ll need a great eye for detail, extensive knowledge of the usual design software and, perhaps most importantly of all, impeccable taste. A sense of humour and the ability to work under pressure wouldn’t go amiss either.
In the marketing department, you can expect to be a major player in our relatively small (but growing) graphic design team and heavily involved in the planning, creation and execution of a variety of projects. These will include the designing and production of marketing materials, the creation of content for online platforms, ideas and design of small merchandising, helping to grow the brand image and many other cool things. You’ll be working alongside a multinational, multilingual team and our ideal candidate will be able to speak both English and Chinese fluently.
Please email your CV and portfolio to Amanda Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please note that only preferred candidates will be called for an interview. Skype interviews can be arranged for non-Shanghai residents.
- Supporting the preparation of international design shows (such as Salone del Mobile)
- Handling media requests on a daily basis, including furniture information, photography requests and furniture lending process
- In collaboration with the team, manage the sales tools inventory
- Collecting different internal and external information including project info and project photography
- Supporting the social media campaign
- Supporting the organization of photography and implementation of new photo library software
- Supporting the coordination of photoshoots and video shoots
- Updating the database
- Conducting various research
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in related field
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual (Mandarin and English)
- French and/or Japanese skills is a plus
- Mastery of the Microsoft suite + Keynote
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Ability to think for themselves with a problem solving attitude