Stellar Works is a dynamic company experiencing rapid growth. We are constantly seeking people who are passionate about their work and would find appealing to forge a new global brand. Candidates for all positions must be team-players and able to work under pressure.
If you are interested in being part of Stellar Works, please browse through the openings below and send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, writing on the subject the job position that best suits your profile.
- Formulate regional sales strategy to achieve sales goals for turnover and channel development in China;
- Develop and build relationships with sales channels (Chinese dealers, sales reps) and clients, also drive them to achieve sales goals with aligning company’s business process and branding directions;
- Manage sales figures in systematic ways to make business records and forecasts accurately as possible;
- Maintain up-to-date market information and provide reports to internal managements;
- Go on domestic and overseas business trips to visit the clients and dealers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent professional qualification. Minimum 5-7 years experience in business development;
- Good command of English;
- Good documentation and presentation skillset.;
- Agility, logical thinking and good communication skill.
- Working with a team of top international designer to develop our Stellar Works furniture collection and other lifestyle products;
- Being responsible for the product development process; working with our on-sight production team and external suppliers;
- Involved in product development process which includes solid wood, board material, metal and plastic components;
- Explore construction and material options to improve production and cost, whilst also adding value to product.
- Diploma degree or above with 1-3 years experience working in furniture/product design/development;
- Furniture Design/ Product Design background is requested, however candidates with other relevant experience will be considered;
- Strong Solidworks (Or similar) skills are essential, experience using Illustrator and AutoCAD is also a plus;
- Good command of English & Mandarin.
- Manage and schedule the development of New Products;
- Research new production methods;
- Improvement to existing collection pieces;
- Specifying materials, processes and finishes for new product launches;
- Produce drawings and 3D data for new items;
- Prototype inspection and revision management.
- 5+ years’ experience as the Product Development Manager with an aptitude to leading and managing team members;
- A creative thinker who is able to analyze industry and product trends;
- Strong product costing experience with demonstrated effective negotiating skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively and devise organization;
- Effective, solution - oriented, problem solving and mediation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to develop co-workers and subordinates through sharing skills and knowledge with others.