Stellar Works is a dynamic company experiencing rapid growth. We are constantly seeking people who are passionate about their work and would find appealing to forge a new global brand. Candidates for all positions must be team-players and able to work under pressure.
If you are interested in being part of Stellar Works, please browse through the openings below and send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, writing on the subject the job position that best suits your profile.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing database, email, website, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- BS/MS degree in marketing or graphic design fields
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, Instragram, WeChat, LinkedIn, Pinterest campaigns
- Excellent writing skills in both, English & Chinese (must!)
- Promote the brand and raise its awareness, helping to increase the sale of company’s production; Control, maintain and update the brand image globally;
- Identify and determine strong communication strategies and plan based on market and consumer insights, including market trend, customer profile ,key messages, etc.;
- Work with media agency to recommend marketing management on media policies development for maximum effectiveness;
- Manage the yearly calendar of marketing activities (design fairs, trade shows, dealer’s openings, etc.);
- Develop new ideas for achieving company’s goals.
- Bachelor degree with major in marketing or sales is preferred;
- At least 8-10 years working experience in furniture/ fashion/ FMCG industry with an international brand/marketing/sales background is preferred;
- Strong passion to build brand and achieve business goals with high levels of energy and self motivation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and good working knowledge on office system;
- A high degree of personal presence with good influencing and strong social skills (conflict negotiation, work under pressure);
- Communicate with customers through mail and phone to clarify customer expectations and maintain customer relationship;
- Deal with the price and the cost analysis of the project, and control the cost;
- Audit drawings, propose production plan when necessary; plan, execute, and track the production plan and arrange the shipments;
- Other work arranged by superior leaders.
- Bachelor's degree or above, 3-5 years of custom engineering furniture marketing development and project management experience;
- Good command of Japanese, can directly communicate with the customer;
- Intermediate level English writing& speaking/listening preperred;
- Familiar with the production technology of furniture and furniture materials, can understand the drawings.
- Involved in product development process which includes solid wood, board material, metal and plastic components;
- Being responsible for the product development process; working with our on-sight production team and external suppliers;
- Based on the designer’s intent, produce shop drawings for production of prototypes;
- Explore construction and material options to improve production and cost, whilst also adding value to product;
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Industrial design or furniture design;
- Experience: 3 years product development experience;
- Strong Solidworks (Or similar) skills are essential, experience using Illustrator and AutoCAD is also a plus;
- Good command of English & Mandarin.
- Assist in the production and the update of brand symbols (logo, brochures, PPT, promotional videos, brand images);
- Assist in planning and implementing the brand activities according to brand marketing objectives;
- Responsible for executing related digital activity. Including, but not limited to, the following contents: social media, self media and so on. ( update and maintain company website, WeChat, micro-blog and other platform content);
- In charge of Content Calendar (6 month ahead), update all future planning activities. Including, but not limited to design shows, showroom openings, projects completion and all other relevant news;
- Responsible for the management, classification, sorting and keeping of brand documents.
- Education degree: college degree or above;
- Professional knowledge: basic knowledge of marketing;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- CET 6, good command of English speaking, listening reading and writing;
- Good command of the Microsoft office.
1、Provide administrative support for the CEO and other company executives, providing liaison between the CEO, key executives, and employees; 2、Assistant the CEO to carry out execution decision and implementation of action plan; 3、To carry routine tasks for the CEO, e.g. Process files and manage paper tasks, reply phone calls, mails, letters and related correspondences; 4、Signatures application and approval for varies documents. e.g. contracts, payment applications etc; 5、Coordinate meetings, prepare reports and other confidential materials, arrange travel, manage expenses and train other support stuff; 6、Management of admin related work, e.g maintain office working environment, purchase office goods; 7、Other tasks assigned by CEO.
1、Age 28-40, bachelor degree or above; 2、At least 5-8 year working experience; 3、Computer skill, excellent written and verbal communication skill; 4、Observant, proactive, and with a sense of urgency; 5、Good command of English, Japanese language skill is a plus; 6、Presentable, patient, with good nature and a pleasant appearance; 7、Endurance and hard working, and the ability to work under pressure (This might require long hours to facility CEO's schedule).
- Manage and control the processes and schedule of the entire project (mainly domestic and international high-end hotels or restaurant projects);
- Actively search for customer resources and expand the global target market;
- Communicate to maintain client relations and communicate with them clearly and consistently;
- Oversee the price and the cost analysis to maintain defined budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in high-end furniture or interior industry;
- Good command of Chinese and English.
- Provide general service information for maintaining professional customer service;
- Coordinate tasks between departments and the factory to ensure a proper flow of information, project follow-ups and execution;
- Assist in quotation processing and requests;
- Data analyze, input and process.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 2 years experience in international trade is preferred;
- CET4 or above, good oral / written English skills is preferred.