Stellar Works is a dynamic company experiencing rapid growth. We are constantly seeking people who are passionate about their work and would find appealing to forge a new global brand. Candidates for all positions must be team-players and able to work under pressure.
If you are interested in being part of Stellar Works, please browse through the openings below and send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, writing on the subject the job position that best suits your profile.
- Manage and control the processes and schedule of the entire project (mainly domestic and international high-end hotels or restaurant projects);
- Actively search for customer resources and expand the global target market;
- Communicate to maintain client relations and communicate with them clearly and consistently;
- Oversee the price and the cost analysis to maintain defined budget.
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in high-end furniture or interior industry;
- Good command of Chinese and English.
- Provide general service information for maintaining professional customer service;
- Coordinate tasks between departments and the factory to ensure a proper flow of information, project follow-ups and execution;
- Assist in quotation processing and requests;
- Data analyze, input and process.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 2 years experience in international trade is preferred;
- CET4 or above, good oral / written English skills is preferred.
- Assist VM Manager to coordinate closely with sales & retail team and ensure timely delivery and display interior visual effect and goal;
- Provide support to retail team and marketing team on special event and brand road show;
- Upgrade store or special event’s image, including planning and design, fixture, display plan and overseeing installation merchandising.
- College or bachelor degree major in interior design or visual merchandise is preferred;
- 1-2 year’s relevant working experience with an international background in furniture/cosmetics/fashion related industry is a plus;
- Be proficient in sketch up/AutoCAD/3DMAC/Photoshop;
- Good command of both oral and written English.
- Manage and schedule the development of New Products;
- Evaluate feasibility of design concept against production requirement;
- Evaluate documents and implement design changes to improve on product quality,
- Lead market research in cost value evaluations.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Industrial design or furniture design;
- Experience: 3 years product development experience;
- Strong product costing experience with demonstrated effective negotiating skills;
- Skills: Fluent in English, Chinese.
- The graphic design and printing of the daily material of the company;
- Collect and collate the company's design resources;
- Deal with the daily product picture processing and the sample photo shoot;
- Other things that the department director asks for.
- Arts or design related major, a certain arts background;
- Proficient in Photoshop, illustrator and other design software;
- Have design experience or have own design works is preferred;
- Good command of English is a plus.